Monday, September 8, 2008

My Trip 2008 Yellowstone Wyoming


My daughters and I had a wonderful trip
through South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming and Utah.
Here we are on Snake River at the foothills of The Grand Tetons.
We enjoyed the river ride and saw many sightings of moose, eagles, osprey and bear.
The wildflowers were amazingly vivid and covered most of the areas along the terrain.
Old Faithful did not disappoint. Yellowstone is a wonderful experience and will take your breath away in all it's grandeur's. Words can not describe the beauty that God has granted us in America. It was a very precious time for me with my daughters. One I will never forget.

I am inspired by natures beauty and will begin a new series of original paintings called
Wild West ~ the beauty in Flora and Fauna.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: