Tuesday, October 2, 2007

ART OF THE DAY ON EBSQ


EQUINE ART
~ALWAYS ORIGINAL~

by M BALDWIN

SOLD
Check out EBSQ
This painting was selected by curator
as Art of the Day

Recently I received some email from some of my collectors who bought my works of art over the past four years, concerning some art that were similar to my own work.
It just means my work is being viewed by many collectors and has high visibility. I hope it also means it "stands" out in the crowd and is notably collectible.
As an artist, many times my originals and style are copied ~ and actually I am honored.
It is somewhat gratifying to see someone study my hard work closely,
and if they pick up some subtle hints on a new exploration in fine art,
then my art has made an impact.
Please know that when you purchase an Original M Baldwin
you are getting my heart and soul, my love and passion for fine art,
and the message that God is Great and that
we are blessed with natural beauty all around us, if we just take time to
see it and thank Him for our blessings of
True Friends, Family, and our beautiful world.
****
Commissions are Being Accepted at this time.
Feel free to email me with any questions.
mbaldwinfineart@gmail.com

No comments: